A short documentary about the unanswered questions you’re left behind with after a loved one unexpectedly decides to commit suicide.
When you lose a loved one to suicide, you’re often left behind with plenty of unanswered questions.
This film follows the process of Cláudio, who unexpectedly lost his best friend on new year’s Eve.
Hoping to find answers, he talks with Sebastiaan Beens, Sasha Boer and Marline Brink how they deal with suicide and their loved ones who consider this.
- Nederlands Filmfestival, Utrecht, Student Competition(2017).
- DOK Leipzig, Leipzig, International Programme(2017)
- CPH DOX, Copenhagen(2018)
- VPRO Documentary Award for best documentary at Keep an Eye Festival(2017)
- Wildcard Netherlands Film Fund(€40.000) for most promising director(2017)
- Tuschinski Award for best studentfilm, Nederlands Filmfestival(2017)